My name is Rachel Crownoble. I am a wife and a mother of three, and up until recently, I was a practicing birth doula in Orange County and LA County.
However, I am no longer taking any clients who are due past April 2015 as I am starting midwifery school in May.
My family and I are moving to the Philippines where I will have a chance to practice midwifery on the island of Mindanao. We are very excited for this new adventure!
I have been a part of nearly 200 births here in the States, and each an every one was a different story - a different experience. I love what I do and I am passionate about making a difference in womens' lives, wherever and however they give birth.
- Certified birth doula with Childbirth International
- Experience with hospital births, birth center births, home births, medicated births, and water births
- Familiar with The Bradley Method of Childbirth
- Certified Hypno-Doula with Hypnobabies
- CPR certification with the American Heart Association
- Certified in Neonatal Resuscitation with the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Birth Assistant with South Coast Midwifery
- Birth Assistant with Beach Cities Midwifery
- Student midwife
- Present at nearly 200 births